• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Call it the YES-award, after Daniel Bryan, who overcame the odds like the recipients did here.

Coincidentally, Bryan inducted the first recipient, Conor.

Ithil

Who would you rather the award be named after? I'm trying to think of a better person to immortalize this way.

There's been a lot of really great people in wrestling. Warrior is the total opposite. I don't know if I can say he was one of the worst because there have been some truly vile people in wrestling, but he was most definitely a dirtbag and not any man to name an inspirational award after.

There's been a lot of really great people in wrestling. Warrior is the total opposite. I don't know if I can say he was one of the worst because there have been some truly vile people in wrestling, but he was most definitely a dirtbag and not any man to name an inspirational award after.

Yeah this.

See Warrior wore bright and distinctive colours. Easier to market as a brand for these carny fuckers.

ReiGun

Absolutely agreed. I asked because I was having a brain fart trying to come up with a not-scummy wrestler, not because I think Warrior deserves it or should even be in the conversation of people who deserve it. Fuck him.

Ithil

Haven't seen Seth at all tonight. Guy probably can't attend if he's actually got pneumonia. I wonder if he'll be good for Sunday.

Seth will get in the ring even if he's puking all the way down the ramp or needs to bring a box of Kleenex in his entrance. After how upset he was in the video of him watching last year's main event from backstage on crutches there's no way he's gonna miss this year.

Its conflicting because they are actually doing a good thing by raising awareness for all these issues but then you have Steph tweeting about philanthropy being the future of marketing and its just kind of depressing.

kiguel182

Fuck the ultimate warrior, he was a piece of shit.

His original idea for the award was nice, they should've done it and a separate charity award. None named after him.

We just just enshrine this comment for every HOF going forward because it's going to be made:

"This is a nice moment for [insert inductee here], but Ultimate Warrior was a piece of shit and WWE is doing this to look good."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom