• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think the crowds get out of hand at times, but I think they are a net positive. It's a chance for most of these guys to get one last big reaction. It's a nice moment more often than not.

Crowds would be fun if they weren't such shit marks. Unfortunately being an asshole is now considered "fun" so here we are.

Respectfully chant a bit, applaud, all good.

Don't boo. Don't chant that anyone sucks (could have went with "you rock", if you must and skipped the John Cena Sucks chant altogether). And for the love of Christ, don't individually shout out some random phrase for attention, you DUMB FUCK, it's not about you.

Raw64life

Hard for me to pay attention to anything other than the fact that Angle's face and the rest of his head are 2 different colors.

ElRenoRaven

Kurt's definitely forcing himself to not accidentally slip Benoit in when naming his opponents.

Yup. You could tell he really wanted to list Chris. That whole thing still saddens me to this day. Everyone....well...everyone but Sullivan loved Chris. To find out this guy that they all worked with and loved was a murder of his family and himself. You to this day hear some of them still kind of in shock about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom