• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept it light and focused on trying to teach the current gen, I can appreciate that.

I felt it though when he mentioned his wife. Man

Selfless, no ego on display, doesn't take himself seriously and has two decades of masterful matches to back his legacy up. Well deserved moment for him.

kiguel182

Hasn't he tried to get back in the WWE for like two years? This was a good celebration of his career there.

I wish he had mentioned some TNA stuff like Samoa Joe but I get why he didn't.

cordy

Banned
Surprised there wasn't a "and I'm talking to you Roman Reigns" when addressing the talent about personality.

Too obvious.

Reigns damn sure was thinking it though I mean honestly from his POV, what's the worst that can happen if he says "nah I don't wanna do that Vince" lol.

ReiGun

Kurt one of the best in ring performers ever, and even he knows the importance of character and character moments.

Take note, current talent and management.

GavinUK86

C8TGQ9VXcAEtYNi.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was a great, great show (with the exception of the Warrior widow). Glad I stayed up for the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom