• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBR

Good match

And except for Wolfe (he looks dumb doing the crazy Faces), Sanity is looking great. Specially Nikki
I love Nikki

Edit: And another L for Tye, lol

ReiGun

That was a lot of fun.

They gotta let Tye get a W over Sanity before he heads up to main.

What matches have I missed/what is the story behind this tag match? I haven't watched NXT in months.

Eric Young tried to force Tye to join Sanity. He said nah, so they beat the shit out of him. He got Roderick Strong, No Way Jose, and Ruby Riot as back up.

Jose was attacked earlier today; Kassius Ohno took his place. This has been the only match so far.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How an opening 8 man tag should be. Get people energised.

Yeah. It was alright.

Wish they would give these babyfaces more but it's still the WWE and the WWE couldn't push a babyface thru a wet paper bag.

ngower

That was a lot of fun.

They gotta let Tye get a W over Sanity before he heads up to main.

Eric Young tried to force Tye to join Sanity. He said nah, so they beat the shit out of him. He got Roderick Strong, No Way Jose, and Ruby Riot as back up.

Jose was attacked earlier today; Kassius Ohno took his place. This has been the only match so far.

u da real mvp

Also, no idea who Ruby Riot is but yolo.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cien Almas vs Tommy End?

Wonder who wins :3

So Sanity jumps them for weeks and also wins the blowoff match. So fun but entirely pointless

My thoughts.

I mean I like Sanity more but the story was we kill you with our numbers... you get partners... we kill you because of Nikki Cross... bring in Ruby Riot... we kill No Way Jose... bring in Kassius... we still kill you...

Weeks of literal nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom