• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be okay with Asuka winning if she cheats and I think that's the only way you get her winning the match without hurting Ember and it would fit the angle it seems they've built.

Dunno i was rolling my eyes at the corniness of her but I'm trying not to be cynical.

lol If this thread is any indication than my tastes certainly don't line up with most wrestling fans.

If you told me years ago Nigel McGuinness would be commentating a WWE match that has Roderick Strong and Chris Hero in it I would call you a liar and maybe fight you.

I've always been an indies/lucha/Japan guy. These are my guys and it's cool to see them in a big ring until I see what WWE does to them.

Like all this Hero ranting about his outfit and weight. I'm just like, shaking my head in disappointment.

Really strong, fast paced opening match with a bunch of fun personalities, Roddy being the odd man out on that end, but at least he's a beast in the ring.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How do you even practice something like that flip over the ropes without killing yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom