• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

WHAT A MATCH!

I just love how much thinking outside the box happens in tag team matches at TakeOver events.

It completely blows anything the main roster tag teams have done in the last 15 years out of the water.

mcvjxGl.jpg

+4.75 rating

ghostmind

Nothing is topping that this weekend. Some next-level storytelling. Those DIY/Revival dual spots were perfection.

The idea that you have to "send the people home happy" is bogus anyways. Tons of TV shows have arcs or seasons where it ends with the bad guys coming out on top. This is a step in the overall arc of AoP, and it's a good one.

Yep, Wrestlemania will be more of a spectacle, but NXT wins the wrestling award.

NXT is Ember and Asuka. O_O

Ember either wins clean or Asuka wins through cheating since she's staying in NXT a while or at least I hope she is.

Everything between the table spot and DIY's revival was fucking amazing. The rest was okay. Good but not amazing because it's been done. Awesome match though.

What tag teams does NXT have besides these three? If DIY and Revival move up then NXT is going to be in pretty rough shape in that division.

Man they must have fucking NXT Mangas backstage that they use to plan out their tag team matches, how they keep topping themselves is simply unbelievable.

I wonder who they are gonna build for AOP because DIY and Revival wont be around much longer.

Only team that they are establishing now are Heavy Machinery, who I like but they wont be there for a while.

Edit: Wolfe and Dain from Sanity maybe.

cordy

Banned
No offense to these amazing women but I'm not gonna watch this match and actually I might tune out a bit now. I'll watch these matches tomorrow.

I'm gonna play some Yakuza 0.

Tall4Life

I hate ember's character I hate ember's character I hate ember's character I hate ember's character I hate ember's character I hate ember's character I hate ember's character

ScribbleD

What tag teams does NXT have besides these three? If DIY and Revival move up then NXT is going to be in pretty rough shape in that division.

They'll build new teams. That's how it's always been. NXT has proven over and over again they're capable of actually creating stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom