• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dat heel cover. Great match but I wish it was longer.

shwimpy

o9TufRW.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If she's as bad as everyone says, they really should just rework her into a silent mysterious type for the main roster. She has the look and the moves, just make her strong and silent and it'd work.

She's not that bad, but her character isn't consistent yet.

I guess they decided there is money in a rematch and they are probably right.

kiguel182

Asuka was already being an asshole during the match and the cheating made it.

It's going to feel good when Ember Moon takes the title from them. Hopefully they build it well.

daemissary

Great match, wish it went about 5 more minutes with a few more false finishes but it seems like they are saving that for the sequel and I'm perfectly ok with that.

I'd only seen Ember Moon wrestle a couple of times, but this managed to be even better than I expected.

You can totally tell how used to each other in the ring they are. This about as an excellent a women's wrestling match as you're gonna see in a WWE branded show.

Fucking. Awesome. Show is four for four so far. Close it out gents.

The key to this story is that when Asuka loses, to make it as big as possible, you have to want it to happen. The crowd has to want to see it. Now if this match happens again, the crowd will want to see it, and that will make the match hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom