• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C8Xx51CUQAAwW3X.jpg

TDE Wrestling
The feeling when you become an unstoppable supervillain.

This finish also gives Ember more motivation for a rematch. She has a story now.

Plus it builds the Eclipse even more because we know Asuka is scared of it.

That finish and match worked on so many levels.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Okay, I didn't expect to see Galloway there. I guess since he's with one of the British feds that WWE is using it makes sense.

Wagram

The sad thing is the women told more story in that match than what they've done on Raw and SD in months. HHH knows what he's doing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there a LAW after this or only tomorow night?

The sad thing is the women told more story in that match than what they've done on Raw and SD in months. HHH knows what he's doing.

And yet people still think it's a bad thing that he's going to take over the main roster when Vince leaves. lol

Like how much proof do you need.

Drew and Barrett would do wonders on NXT and Smackdown

Its amazing how NXT has has a totally boring build up but they are putting on an amazing PPV

Tall4Life

I always love them bringing in those indie wrestlers who will sign with NXT at the Takeovers, they almost never get reported on before so its 99% always a total surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom