• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flawless for me on PS4 so far. One minor drop in quality while it buffered, but not a proper hiccup yet.
Hasn't given me a problem yet. Crystal clear and smooth as hell. I'm impressed as hell so far.
I'm streaming on my PC and it's been good so far. No stops or stutters.
I signed up and was watching within 5 minutes right at the start of the ppv. Not a single lag or stutter yet for me.
I signed up today. The audio is terrible and popping. The video quality is sub HD possibly. And the stream froze once.
Yep, about half an hour ago even. Had the stream stop twice, but for like one second apart. Streaming on PS3 via LAN cable. Good audio/video quality otherwise.
Thanks, guys.

I ordered the Network.

The quality isn't full-HD but I'm still pretty impressed.

$10/mo is worth it for WM and Summerslam.

Hex

Banned
Is this no dq?
If not Steph causing Daniel to win would be fantastic, cause her to flip her shit and give them an excuse to have HHH in the title match as a four way or some other horse shit

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
just joined in

what I miss wrassle gaf?

Well, Hulk Hogan forgot where he was in time and space and Triple H has reigned in his ego a bit since the last time I saw him.

untitled-6e5sky.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol @ DB pulling up to take that punch

LOL@ Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom