• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

Bray with the mind games. I love it. And he's got the crowd behind them. It's only downhill for Cena now. Time for a heel turn. Or retirement.

Fuck, that intro was godlike.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Whoever Bray is, I hope he wins.

Bray's awesome. He's had some great matches in the last two PPVs (with Bryan at Royal Rumble and vs. the Shield with the full Wyatt family at Elimination Chamber)

If you remember I.R.S. from the Money Inc. stable with Ted DiBiase in the early 90s, Bray Wyatt is his son.

Nuklear

Banned
Cena heel turn would be a nice twist here. He's long overdue for it.The WWE needs to shake things up with the new network and all.

Wellscha

the way Bray said "FINISH ME!" makes me think that Cena's winning in the end, except Bray winning psychologically making him realize the monster he is.

Ithil

That Cesaro spot was definitely planned all along, what with the Hogan/Andre deal, so they faked people out by putting Cesaro in the tag title match.

acrid

Banned
story telling wise, there's absolutely no reason for cena to win this. they'll have a few more matches, and cena will end up burying wyatt

rvy

Banned
God damn, this dude really is forced in everything he does. How can you be so poor at looking angry, John?

How?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Only problem with Wyatt's Kevin Sullivan like drive to end Cena-Mania, nobody likes John Cena, and they want to see him job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom