• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Credo

I expect the monster Cena gimmick to be over by the end of the match. Instead of playing it out over several weeks or months, they'll probably do it all in one night.

Big One

Banned
Only way a Cena win would work for me if Cena cheats to win somehow and becomes a heel, which means it isn't happening.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'm liking this, it's showing Cena as fallible and not the hero he betrays no matter the result. Bray winning would solidify it though.
You're just saying that because Cena hasn't no sold the collective damage of the match yet.

Kusagari

I do have to admit that Cena cheating to win, desperate to secure his "legacy" by any means necessary, would be interesting.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
For this match to really go over, Cena needs to kick the crap out of Wyatt until somehow Wyatt sneaks a win and slithers away, a la Raven/Dreamer

Is Cena supposed to be angry?
uFpy1mD.png

hlhbk

My god this is terrible.

Everyone says Cena needs to turn heel but look what happens when he does. This heavy handed tripe.

If Cena turned heel it would be as great as when Hogan did. I hated Hogan up until the day he turned heel, and I actually loved Hollywood Hogan.

ElRenoRaven

clipboard01qksui.jpg

Ugh Twitter people. Husky Harris? Really? Fuck right off with that shit.

I really hate smarks. So what if he was fucking Husky Harris. he had talent then too. Does that in any way ruin the gimmick now? of course not so who gives a shit who he was. Hated this shit with Kane back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom