• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If they were going to end the streak HBK should have been the one to do it. He's at least capable of putting on a good match.

Aiii

So not worth it
That was the best ending!

She tapped for her! That's great! whoever thought of this ending should be patted on the back!

Naomi should win the title in a one-on-one 10 to 15 minute match on Raw tomorrow.

Hasney

Got back for the finish. Oh well.

Bryan surely has to win to send the crowd home happy now. I wouldn't call it a bad PPV regardless of the finish, but it would be the least feel-good Mania ever otherwise.

iXU46qA4WWa0Y.jpg
iXU46qA4WWa0Y.jpg
iXU46qA4WWa0Y.jpg

rvy

Banned
They should put the Hogan sex tape live in the Titantron.

If Bryan loses, shit is gonna get fucked up in that arena.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
What the hell? Why would they waste Undertaker's streak on Brock Lesnar of all people? I haven't cared about the Undertaker really since his Ministry days and I still think that's a complete fucking waste... I always wanted the streak to end with either a tie with Kane where they both destroy each other and retire, or with a damn good storyline that's really compelling and "passes the torch" to a newer wrestler.

How fucking dumb. Typically WWE.

Big One

Banned
I will say one thing about the Brock match. It sucked, but Undertaker was part of the problem in that match. He's just too old to work like he used to.

For what its worth that divas match was nowhere near as bad as I expected it to be.
I think it held my attention more than Brock/Taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom