• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Lesnar of all people. Really, Vince. The match was mediocre at best, the commentary was really terrible. Taker loosing took the whole thing down for me. Good night.

capturej1s2y.png

Believe. Only way to wake up the crowd now and Bryan has already done his shit normal entrance.

Raw64life

iXU46qA4WWa0Y.jpg

iXU46qA4WWa0Y.jpg

iXU46qA4WWa0Y.jpg

iXU46qA4WWa0Y.jpg

First half was pretty good. Last hour has been shit sauce. Hopefully main event will redeem the PPV. Still better than the shit fest I went to last year though.

Fox Mulder

What the hell? Why would they waste Undertaker's streak on Brock Lesnar of all people? I haven't cared about the Undertaker really since his Ministry days and I still think that's a complete fucking waste... I always wanted the streak to end with either a tie with Kane where they both destroy each other and retire, or with a damn good storyline that's really compelling and "passes the torch" to a newer wrestler.

How fucking dumb. Typically WWE.

taker looked like shit and Brock is a legit real ufc champ. They could have done things better if he was going to lose the streak all along, but maybe taker just got old as shit since last year.

Tamina. Naomi. Natalya. Layla.

Nope. Tamia's shit in every possible way, Naomi can match AJ in the ring but not as a character, Natalya based on total divas is the worst woman in the history of woman kind, and Layla hasn't done shit for years. As it stands AJ is by far the best diva in the company.

Courage

Taker did look especially bad this year, but his last few Wrestlemanias were pretty good, so it's not like this was a long time coming.

I wonder if they intentionally had him perform anemically throughout the match.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ winning at Mania by making Naomi tap like that is awesome. It sets up the rematch at Raw tomorrow where she loses the title and it's fine.

I know I'm the AJ mark and all, but tell me AJ doesn't deserve a WM win... Come on guys.

Also, watch AJ vs. Natalya if you think AJ sucks, because your oppinion means shit unless you've actually seen her work a proper match.

The mark has spoken!

Patryn

At this point I'm hoping Batista had a Wrestlemania title win in his contract just to see how fucking PISSED a giant arena can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom