• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
This is my internet connection...

3420669531.png

...and very little skipping for me. No idea why some people have probs :/
Why is your internet so shit? did you time jump back to 1999?

zychi

Banned
Is it possible that Punk's "disappearance" was to take time off, and avoid the awkwardness of the Lita HOF induction? He wasn't main eventing WM, so maybe he convinced Vince to let him sit out a bit.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is it possible that Punk's "disappearance" was to take time off, and avoid the awkwardness of the Lita HOF induction? He wasn't main eventing WM, so maybe he convinced Vince to let him sit out a bit.
Who even says they broke up on bad terms?

GQman2121

Banned
Jake was one of those guys that was fortunate to have intro music that set the mood as soon as he hit the curtain. And he played perfectly into that role with his demeanor.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cause Ireland... I guess...

It is sometimes this...

3414264605.png

...so not too terrible.

The stream is fine though - THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS
Jesus, I'm on 60 Mbit and that's going to be 90 next month.

And it's the "medium" speed, not even the expensive high speed.

ElRenoRaven

Jake was one of those guys that was fortunate to have intro music that set the mood as soon as he hit the curtain. And he played perfectly into that role with his demeanor.

Yup. Jake was really underrated. He knew how to cut a damn promo when so many back then didn't. I'd love to see him start helping the younger guys learn the craft of cutting promos and psychology now that he's cleaning up his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom