• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

TestFlight just updated to support iOS 11 beta.

rVdQPTg_d.jpg

This is at their new headquarters right?

No.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Try some bleach?
I think it was just outside. It was only insanely bad for like an hour and now is more or less gone. I live by a creek so I think a skunk just let it rip in the side yard and kinda just Wafted throughout the house.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Dang, VLC is completely choking on this stream... can't handle the playlist style, never seen that. Browser it is

jts

...hate me...
THEY NEED SOME APPLE WATCHES DAMN IT

j/k I know they are getting the iTouch ready

I'm debating on if I should get rid of my iPad Air 2, so holding off to see what improvements are being made for the iPad.

Anyone else on the same page as I am?

I had the Doom soundtrack playing in the background. I forgot about it when I plugged my earbuds in and was blown away by the freaky conference soundtrack or a second (imagine dragons x mick gordon).

LordOfChaos

I somewhat hope there is no new iteration of the MBP 2016 13" as I just bought one :eek:

How "just" ago did you buy it? They have 14 day returns officially, but if a new one comes out soon after you can often talk them into swapping too.

Top Bottom