• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC13 Thread of iOS 7 & Mac OS X 10.9, where a whole new world's developing

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
So is GAF back for good now?

Anyway, I'm really excited for Maverick. Especially since it looks like they finally "fixed the fucking Finder".

Also, Safari enhancements won't matter to me as a Chrome user.

I hate Leo Laporte and Twit. They keep interrupting the stream with their negative and cynical comments. I know you guys eat, sleep and breathe tech and maybe this isn't the next coming of Jesus but I just want to watch the damn announcements without it being shit on every 15 seconds.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Built in Apple-wide 1-Password?

...hells yes.

LCfiner

this new icloud keychain is awesome. I don't think I will need 1password after this.

the Maps to iPhone syncing is useful... but I still need Google's POI database and better search.

I loooove the notification improvements. they really did take some stuff from the last Android release. actioning notifications directly. I can only assume we'll see this in iOS 7 too. I was hoping for this.

RubxQub

I can just picture Forstall's eyes getting more crossed as he watches this, seething.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hope that the notifcation sharing works for phone calls too. Commonly my phone will be somewhere else in my apartment and I want to know its ringing on my desktop.

RubxQub

God damn magic battery life witchcraft shit going on.

Ah, keychain sync is back... iCloud is now (almost) up to feature parity with where MobileMe was... still needs system-wide preferences sync though...

RubxQub

RArrr my wife is going to have my balls if I buy a MBA + AirPort Extreme today.... fuck it all.

rezuth

Hooooooolyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit................ Are you guys seeing this?

CANT INNOVATE ANYMORE MY ASS

FUCKING LOVE YOU PHIL

Top Bottom