• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of surprised they haven't even bothered to put effort into a big angle coming out of tonight.

Not really enjoying not having the guy come out/seeing locker room reactions either.

It's all very tame.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Starting to get legitimately scared for AJ's future.. He's going to program against Cena for a while... fucking then what? The roster has nobody on it...

This draft seems like a...bad idea. Maybe it'll work out, who knows, but on paper right now, not feeling it.

Starting to get legitimately scared for AJ's future.. He's going to program against Cena for a while... fucking then what? The roster has nobody on it...
Maybe AJ can work his way into the Ziggler/Corbin feud!

shanafan

Becky vs a mop

perry-saturn-moppy.jpg

Valentus

I think the only reason Bayley isnt in the draft now is because Haitch need her moneys of her merch. There is no other reason that NIA FUCKING JAX is called before her.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh it says Jax is a member of the Anoa'i wrestling family even though she isn't at all. She's actually blood-related to the Rock.

Anth0ny

oh man it feels so nice that this shit is over in 30 minutes

as garbage as the show has been it's fucking FLYING compared to the dog shit that is raw

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom