• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget Naomi?

JoJo-WWE-7-e1452031586110.png

latest

It's close my man...But Jojo is just mmmhmmmmm!!!!!!!!

With Bliss in the company? Lol

The hell are you smoking dude?

DZTXhmC.jpg

Wow...that sucked, why did they leave exciting picks like Bayley (who the crowd was dying for all night) and Nakamura for a network show?

Why the fuck are Zayn and KO still on the same program?

Why does Raw get the cruiserweight division, the women's championship AND some of the best tag teams?

I was really hoping this night was going to get me to watch weekly again.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I was hoping poor Summer wouldn't be permanently stuck in the shadow of Charlotte and Sasha. She deserves better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A shame I'll miss Summer Rae on Raw. :( She should be on SD.

Wow...that sucked, why did they leave exciting picks like Bayley (who the crowd was dying for all night) and Nakamura for a network show?

Why the fuck are Zayn and KO still on the same program?

Why does Raw get the cruiserweight division, the women's championship AND some of the best tag teams?

I was really hoping this night was going to get me to watch weekly again.

Bayley and Nakamura aren't going anywhere.

Ithil

I wonder if they'll swerve for the sack of a swerve and have the US and IC title switch at Battleground. Probably not.

Cool for Alexa, but she's really only just starting to hit her stride in NXT, she could have had a run on top there soon.

Xion385

ALEXA OVER BAYLEY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

UberTag

2 NXT picks to go.

Man, for all of the talk about the Wyatt Family being foreboding all these years nobody seems to want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom