• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I would agree with this if the face in any of the matches was strong enough to cheer. It was right to cheer Sami and boo Owens when they fought. Ir felt right to get behind Sami as the face and want him to winI have zero reason to get behind Dolph right now,
Normally I'd agree with this philosophy... but c'mon, it's his hometown crowd. That should be enough to root for Ziggles.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seems like it. If its for making KO ready to challenge the Roman Empire after Wrestlemania, it might be for the best.

KO fighting Reigns? Yeah right. If Reigns wins he's fighting a steady stream of Sheamus

rrc1594

Don't want Ziggler to win I'm hoping after WM, give him a break from TV. Come back fresh and not some fake HBK. Go back to Heel showoff and not Knockoff

v0yce

Why don't they ever use the corner cams anymore? They're still there but I can't remember the last time they used any shots from them. I thought it that was kind of interesting in certain situations.

Two big top rope moves followed by the guy taking the move rolling out of the ring to avoid being pinned spots on the night already.

Is D'Lo Brown booking tonight?

Mahonay

Banned
I like to believe Owens keeps that super kick as a momento from his time as the third Young Buck.
f0038d6dfd26b2e9346e83dd1c7b835e.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Owens needs to pull out the package piledriver

Angry Grimace

The right man won.

Glad they haven't stuck to the "dur Papa Powerbomb must be off the ropes" thing.

Ithil

It's ok to do a homage when you already have something of your own. If the homage is all you got there's a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom