• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
You know people shit on DZ including himself, but I've always thought that Ziggler's role in this company should always have been the Tito Santana/Razor Ramon of the company. He doesn't have or need to be World champion, despite him thinking otherwise.

There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed about being in that role.

LycanXIII

Stream was awful on my PS4. Ended up downloading the app on my Xbone and using it now. No problems and clear quality there.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So how long will it take before they put Mauro on the call? Maggle would be fine for a Mean Gene type roll.

DSC_6236%20(2)

Asuka would be the complete package if she could could a good promo..But she'll get a free pass since they'll most likely make her silent and deadly.

Mahonay

Banned
Michael Cole legit looks like he's shit his pants

Big angry red face
Yeah it's a bad look.

I've become an expert at tuning out this garbage commentary. I was focused ton what Ranallo was saying in the preshow match, but now that the show has started it feels like I'm watching matches with no commentators.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Sasha is really next level compared to all the other women in wwe. She's the complete package.

For sure. She's exceptional at connecting with the audience whether face or heel. Bayley works her gimmick really well, which helps with in-ring storytelling, but Sasha can just do it without relying on all the artifice. Really a phenomenal talent imho.

v0yce

Sasha is really next level compared to all the other women in wwe. She's the complete package.

Yeah she's awesome. Not sure if there's any one else on the roster (male or female) I look forward to more. Brock, KO maybe? She's way up there for me.

I kind of hate her attire though. Doesn't really fit here attitude or body type. Maybe try something like Crimson Viper or something I don't know.

UberTag

So how long will it take before they put Mauro on the call? Maggle would be fine for a Mean Gene type roll.
Don't ask for Mauro to call a show that matters in Vince's eyes because it will never happen barring a Cole vacation or illness.
And, if that ever happens, it won't sound like Mauro. It will sound like Vince pulling Mauro's strings.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why do I keep saying I'm not gonna watch, yet I do...

Fuck!

They're really burning out the crowd early for the bullshit later

Mahonay

Banned
Don't ask for Mauro to call a show that matters in Vince's eyes because it will never happen barring a Cole vacation or illness.
Vince cares more about his commentators talking about Twitter feuds and offering vague descriptions of what's happening in the match.

Ithil

Asuka would be the complete package if she could could a good promo..But she'll get a free pass since they'll most likely make her silent and deadly.

Who says she can't? Give her a chance to learn English properly.
Sasha was hot garbage at talking when she arrived, she got better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom