• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Asuka would be the complete package if she could could a good promo..But she'll get a free pass since they'll most likely make her silent and deadly.

She does great promos where she says maybe one sentence and looks vaguely turned on by her opponent.

Trust me, its great.

UberTag

It sucks that smart WWE crowds haven't gotten it through their skulls that if there's a wrestler you love... and he's a heel... and works amazingly AS a heel... you should BOO them as a sign of appreciation.

Tweet your appreciation. But boo from your damn seat.

They should do the finish from NXT TakeOver: Rival where Kevin Owens murdered Sami Zayn and the ref stopped the match. Would make Owens look like a monster going into Mania

Recall

It sucks that smart WWE crowds haven't gotten it through their skulls that if there's a wrestler you love... and he's a heel... and works amazingly AS a heel... you should BOO them as a sign of appreciation.

Arsehole chants too

Jopie

They should do the finish from NXT TakeOver: Rival where Kevin Owens murdered Sami Zayn and the ref stopped the match. Would make Owens look like a monster going into Mania

That is the only thing missing from KO right now. His first few months in NXT, people were leaving the ring broken.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Don't ask for Mauro to call a show that matters in Vince's eyes because it will never happen barring a Cole vacation or illness.
And, if that ever happens, it won't sound like Mauro. It will sound like Vince pulling Mauro's strings.

Maybe Vince will die and then....
It may be crass, but I firmly believe there are certain things that would be better for a lot of people if a few people were dead. Not saying Vince is evil or anything like that, but change is forced upon you when that safety net is gone

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
The stream will not stop randomly pausing for me. Don't think I've ever had it this bad before.

The match these two put on at RR was better than this. If I didn't know any better I'd think I was just watching Monday Night Raw right now. But at least then I'd be watching the whole thing in HD.

krae_man

Silly Cole, whoever loses has a better chance of getting a Wrestlemania match.

Since when does the IC title get defended at Mania?

Laws00

I like both of these guys but they dont seem to have much chemistry together

their spots are good though

I would agree with this if the face in any of the matches was strong enough to cheer. It was right to cheer Sami and boo Owens when they fought. Ir felt right to get behind Sami as the face and want him to winI have zero reason to get behind Dolph right now,

Maybe Vince will die and then....
It may be crass, but I firmly believe there are certain things that would be better for a lot of people if a few people were dead. Not saying Vince is evil or anything like that, but change is forced upon you when that safety net is gone

Nah man, Vince stepping down or (with much sadness) kicking the bucket is what's best for the business.

ElRenoRaven

One thing is for sure, we'll be talking about how STRONG Roman looks later tonight.

How I look at it is if people wanna talk about the guys looks I'm ok with that. It's all fair in my book. Those into guys have their share of eye candy too. WIth that said back to the PPV. Man these spots in this match have been insane. Is that some of dolphs hair on the pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom