• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea whats the point of this. Would be really interesting to know what went on behind the scenes for this segment to come on second to last.
The palette cleanser mindset that used to put women's matches in that spot I'd guess. It never made sense to me.

ElRenoRaven

The state of the booking just before WM.. o m g ....

They basically can't fill a 3 hours ppv without having jobber raw matches and talking segments...

Yea. I can't wait to see the ratings for Raw tomorrow. This ppv has been so awful. Started off strong then just went to complete shit.

If this last match blows I might have to start watching TNA instead.

That's how bad this has gotten. Well, at leasT we still had those Owens and AJ matches.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bryan Alvarez ‏@bryanalvarez 9m9 minutes ago
That segment was infinitely worse than Kimbo vs. Dada 5000. #WWEFastlane

UberTag

This is the same company that has a little over a month to put together a WM card that will fill up a 100k+ stadium.
ALL of the part-timers that can go are getting phone calls right now so they can cut 10-minute promos a piece during Mania Star.
They'll get to recite all of their old catchphrases and bury the current roster. Won't that be fun?

When you have the opportunity to build towards the formation of a tag team on PPV with a combined age of 90 years old and that nobody wants to see, you just gotta do it

Syder

I0OoGMK.gif
Titus O'Neil didn't die for this.

#CancelWWENetwork

Yea. I can't wait to see the ratings for Raw tomorrow. This ppv has been so awful. Started off strong then just went to complete shit.
Well I won't be watching and this award crap isn't going to get me to change my mind. Since Mauro is healthy again I will just watch Smackdown.

Tagyhag

They can't even make Byron sound good in THEIR EDITED PROMOS.

THAT'S WHAT THEY DO BEST.

Fuck this misery that is my wrestling-watching life.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All we need is a bullshit Roman wins Lol to cement a solid "F" PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom