• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

I like how every title match except the IC title match got in-ring intros.

And now this match, which isn't even a title match, is also getting in-ring intros.

Who makes these decisions.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the last two segments actually killed the crowd

Fox318

and Brock is the most over

and he actual looks like a main event wrestler not some fake ass swat guy and the local meth head down by the pool hall.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Wow, listen to them now - and just imagine how its going to be when Roman wins it. They really need to start rethinking their plans with Roman, there is no way he is getting over like this.

Lesnar v Reigns v a scrawny corny fuck.

Two out of three ain't bad.

LEHGO VERENDUS, YEEZUS. ITS TIME.

We out here fam.
Zazyu8a.gif

After Reigns wins, I hope they do cuts to the crowd for reactions and it accidentally shows people walking out

The only fitting conclusion to the last 3 years is live footage of the fans giving up

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wow, listen to them now - and just imagine how its going to be when Roman wins it. They really need to start rethinking their plans with Roman, there is no way he is getting over like this.

I couldn't possibly imagine what it would be like to hear the clear choice for Wrestlemania booed nearly out of the building.

...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom