• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Barrett can't leave any sooner.

Remember when he came up from NXT and looked completely comfortable as a main event player, headlining PPVs, and opening RAW with 15-20 minute promos as the face of Nexus? And they did nothing with him?

Good times, good times. :(

(And Vince wonders why they have no new stars)

It's time.
Zazyu8a.gif

Raw64life

Even in the promo package Roman seems like an afterthought. And he's in a match with two other faces more over than him. The logic is mindboggling.

orioto

Good Art™
"Hey dweebs…If AJ Styles ever comes anywhere near MY #ICTitle, I’ll take him out in less time than it took me to toss him out of the Rumble.😊"

KO twitter

Syder

I seriously wonder if they're making last minute changes to the result of the three way because of how badly this PPV has gone…

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Reigns is going to get the most insane amount of boos in a minute

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They turned the crowd mics down when Reigns theme hit wow

It's coming to a point where the WWE has to put on a show that is equally as boring as a Dallas Cowboys game at their home stadium. It's the only they can sell that place out.

justjim89

Some days come where I feel like watching PPVs on crappy low-res streaming sites just so I can feel like I'm costing WWE money instead of paying for the right to watch this trash.

so many boos haha.

seth rollins please come back. these shield lames look so shit compared to you.

edit: ambrose got a much bigger pop than lesnar smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom