• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farsi

and Brock is the most over

and he actual looks like a main event wrestler not some fake ass swat guy and the local meth head down by the pool hall.

Reigns looks like a superstar. That's the only thing going for him. That's only reason why people like me like him. He looks fucking cool.

After Reigns wins, I hope they do cuts to the crowd for reactions and it accidentally shows people walking out

The only fitting conclusion to the last 3 years is live footage of the fans giving up

Biggest revenue quarter in history. You can boo all you want, but Vince still gets your money if you come to a show.

This PPV is not as bad as some are making it seem.

Jericho and AJ was good
Owens and Ziggler was good
Kalisto and Del Rio was good
Divas tag was pretty good

Now the main event.

Its not great, but its not terrible.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
God. All those boos for Roman still makes me feel just a little sorry for him. He's not bad in the ring, WWE fucked him up.

Yeah its not his fault. I liked him myself pretty recently, but now I only want to see him loose at every opportunity. WWE definitely did something wrong here.

Ithil

After Reigns wins, I hope they do cuts to the crowd for reactions and it accidentally shows people walking out

The only fitting conclusion to the last 3 years is live footage of the fans giving up

lIIfWj6.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think the biggest problem WWE has is that the ONLY storylines they give any attention to are those involving the face of the company/main eventers.

So you can see it coming a mile away with guys they really, really, really want to get behind, like Reigns, Ryback, and it just comes off as forced. The undercard and midcard need to have the spotlight on them much more, otherwise everyone turns on the upper card plans because it's the one thing everyone's attention is pushed to.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Brock no-selling fucking everything

That's why I hate this guy sometimes

ElRenoRaven

Man I just really don't want to watch this main event. We all know how it's going to end? It's going to be a shit show like the rest of the PPV has post the first 3 matches.

This PPV is not as bad as some are making it seem.

Jericho and AJ was good
Owens and Ziggler was good
Kalisto and Del Rio was good
Divas tag was pretty good

Now the main event.

Its not great, but its not terrible.
Divas tag was easily the best match. The first half of the PPV was solid, but it's really dragged in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom