• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Aren't both decent wrasslers? Why wouldn't this be a good match?

I guess Sasha been off the radar long enough for people to forget she's pretty solid in ring, meanwhile Alexa tends to be dismissed as greener than she actually is?

Alas the ending was poop

chaosyn

Lame count out ending for what was a pretty good match.

edit: This post-fight encounter is trying to make up for it though.

Raw64life

Definitely the best Alexa Bliss match I've seen. Sasha worked some magic. And I'll give credit to Alexa for getting through an entire match without a major botch.

fhqwhgads

Alexa not tapping to the Banks Statement sucked. This is supposed to be her weakness and they ignore it. Makes Sasha look bad. Finish and this aside, very fun match. Hope this reminds people Sasha is actually good. Smarks are too harsh on her.

Good match and we get Banks vs Bliss at Summerslam instead of Nia. I'm happy with that.

Alexa not tapping to the Banks Statement sucked. This is supposed to be her weakness and they ignore it. Makes Sasha look bad. Finish and this aside, very fun match. Hope this reminds people Sasha is actually good. Smarks are too harsh on her.

Banks and Lynch are the best women on the roster by far, they're the only two who can call entertaining matches.

Top Bottom