• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jeez, Alexa was super close to hitting her head on the concrete

Wagram

Best match of the night to be honest. Shitty finish.

Alexa will never make it through a singles match with Sasha without bleeding. lol

Alexa not tapping to the Banks Statement sucked. This is supposed to be her weakness and they ignore it. Makes Sasha look bad. Finish and this aside, very fun match. Hope this reminds people Sasha is actually good. Smarks are too harsh on her.

Alexa literally said she tapped on purpose on Raw and she probably wasn't actually kayfabe lying

I'm ok with the finish. I just liked Bloss being the heel that doesn't win or retain in cowardly ways.

I like her winning clean but alls well.

Wait, when the hell did AJ Styles win the US championship???

Did I just somehow miss that on Smackdown?????

House Show

fhqwhgads

Alexa literally said she tapped on purpose on Raw and she probably wasn't actually kayfabe lying

I'm ok with the finish. I just liked Bloss being the heel that doesn't win or retain in cowardly ways.

I like her winning clean but alls
Still don't like it. All those times she tapped to becky and naomi feels meaningless right now.

Top Bottom