• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Sorry Sasha, Bliss has earned everything she has gotten so far. Kinda just put on Smackdown as a body, has worked her way up to champion.
'worked her way up'

She went into a title feud for the belt right after the belt on SD was established and has yet to leave the title scene since. Not knocking Alexa but it wasn't like she spent six months doing nothing, her title push was pretty quick.

Purexed

Banned
Best PPV in a quite a while. That double turn with Roman and Stroman was executed flawlessly, very excited to see how this develops.

'worked her way up'

She went into a title feud for the belt right after the belt on SD was established and has yet to leave the title scene since. Not knocking Alexa but it wasn't like she spent six months doing nothing, her title push was pretty quick.

She worked it up fast because of her character work and mic work she earned her spot.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm upset that there was no Braun followup after the final match. Now I'm going to have to watch
recaps of
Raw tomorrow night.

Raw64life

Lol.

You're joking right? Which match outside of tonight has Alexa actually put on a decent showcase?

I'll wait.

Her matches with Becky weren't bad at all, but admittedly Becky deserves the credit for that.

Alexa didn't have any major botches tonight but Sasha still had to twist herself into a pretzel trying to make Alexa's offense look believable.

Raw talk was terrible. They had all the wrong guests besides miz.

After Kevin Owens' god tier destruction of Rosenberg, anyone else making fun of him just doesn't cut it.

"Bliss earned everything by being pretty and putting out mediocre promos and shit matches"

LOL not even close to mediocre promos, she's one of the best they have and while her matches aren't great not many of them are shit these days when they aren't booked to be shits

Lol.

You're joking right? Which match outside of tonight has Alexa actually put on a decent showcase?

I'll wait.

Her initial feud with Becky was solid, Bliss has always been more about character and promo work than in ring. Which is acceptable uin promo heavy WWE, her title win vs Bayley was great as well

I wouldn't say that, since Alexa didn't really start getting the good mic or character work until she got into the Becky feud which happened pretty quickly into her main roster run.

Eh that's because she had to put up with the dead weight of Blake & Murphy on NXT. Both Carmella and Alexa got rid of dead weight and are better off because of it.

Is Alexa being good sone sort of inside joke?

She has the in-ring talent of an NXT Live Event wrestler and promo skills that only look good because she is up against the worst promos in the company.

I wouldn't say that, since Alexa didn't really start getting the good mic or character work until she got into the Becky feud which happened pretty quickly into her main roster run.

She had one title shot which she lost because of the screwy finish, the promo right after that match on was great. The title was put on her a couple of months later. Pretty sure they did it because of the mic work she did in between.

Her character worked was apparent even before that as early as the eliminationx match to determine the 1st Smackdown Women's Champion

Is Alexa being good sone sort of inside joke?

She has the in-ring talent of an NXT Live Event wrestler and promo skills that only look good because she is up against the worst promos in the company.

She's the best mic worker in the division and probably top 10 talker in the company

She had one title shot which she lost because of the screwy finish, the promo right after that match on was great. The title was put on her a couple of months later. Pretty sure they did it because of the mic work she did in between.

Her character worked was apparent even before that as early as the eliminationx match to determine the 1st Smackdown Women's Champion
My point isn't that. My point is that I don't think Alexa worked her way up to being champ when she became champ in her first few months of being on the main roster after doing barely anything in NXT. I do believe her mic skills helped but not in a way where she spent half a year doing nothing but giving great mic work and one day got the belt finally as a thanks. Like she became champ pretty quick, there wasn't a long road to build it up.

LOL not even close to mediocre promos, she's one of the best they have and while her matches aren't great not many of them are shit these days when they aren't booked to be shits

Alright, point me to a great Alexa promo? As for her matches I think all her Bayley matches were shit when Bayley managed to have decent to good matches with Nia in NXT.

Okay, I was going to say Vince pushes her because she's blond and toned and I feel shitty for it. Alex's okay on the mic but she's just never really killed it for me. Then I know it's not her fault but her booking has always been she's amazing and beats everybody so her promos are really easy.

Top Bottom