• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Velcro Fly

Fewer main card matches means giving each match more time and it has lead to better matches and made Randy/Rusev less putrid.

Woah ok.

If you're gonna do a DQ doing it around a vicious assault to an injured body part works.

That was a damn fucking good DQ finish. Great hear from it.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I know the answer is "because it's fake". I always feel like every heel should end the match like that unless stipulations penalize you.

Shauni

Well, now this means if Jinder wins, all the belts will be on heels now. That is pretty unusual, even nowadays

They did my favorite old school thing that they haven't done for a while!

I love when they keep ringing the bell when the match is over like it's going to stop the person from swinging foreign objects more/stop the beatdown.

Commentators are doing a great job selling this finish and Nattie did a great job too

Lol Flair's music playing while she writhes in pain.

Shauni

I know the answer is "because it's fake". I always feel like every heel should end the match like that unless stipulations penalize you.

If you keep doing it, eventually that means s you'll get booked in a No DQ type match by the higher ups which heels will want to avoid, generally. So there is actually an internal logic to it

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well, now this means if Jinder wins, all the belts will be on heels now. That is pretty unusual, even nowadays

How else will they get HEAT?

It's all about the HEAT!!!

So at Survior Series Charlotte and Nattie will be forced to work together to combat Team Raw, but it will break down into a fight, then they will go one on one again at Clash of Champions to an actual finish.

Top Bottom