• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shinsuke Nakamura about to be 0-3 vs Jinder Mahal.

Send that little nugget of wisdom in a time machine to yourself from 2 years ago.

NightOnyx

Not a Corbin fan but I'm fine with the finish. AJ can now move on, hopefully to the WWE title, and he didnt take the fall as well.

Shauni

It happens all the time, it genuinely isn't hard. Companies and wrestlers manage to do it all the time and they manage to do it without guys taking naps outside the ring.

What? Almost every triple threat is like that, always have been. I mean, even go back to the main event of WMXX, considered one of the best triple threats of all time, and you'll probably be surprised at how much time even then one man is out in some way or form.

Yeah? Did you take a consensus?

Pacing was slow, rehearsed spots, third act was a standard close pin fall shinanigans. Corbin is awful and was protected here to look better than he has any right to look. I have no idea why Tye was even in this match

Because he beat Corbin and has been active in the feud since the beginning?

Come on Tye being in the match made far more sense than Tye not being in the match

This was the match that kickstarted the women's division in NXT, so I always have faith it will be good when they redo it. However, on the main roster they always overbook it, or give the a horrible finish.

Foggy

What? Almost every triple threat is like that, always have been. I mean, even go back to the main event of WMXX, considered one of the best triple threats of all time, and you'll probably be surprised at how much time even then one man is out in some way or form.

Yes, almost every triple threat is like that. In the WWE. Which was my point. It's not hard, other companies manage to do it week in week out. This is just how WWE likes to book their triple threats.

Shauni

Yes, almost every triple threat is like that. In the WWE. Which was my point. It's not hard, other companies manage to do it week in week out. This is just how WWE likes to book their triple threats.

It's not just a WWE thing, it's a triple threat thing, but okay, I'm not going to keep arguing about it.

Hex

Banned
Charlotte should win and then feud with Becky.

But this is 2017 SD women's division :(

I would prefer someone to interfere and take them both out.
My two least favorite...err wait Alicia Fox is still on Smackdown....my second and third least favorites in this match.
I hate the fact that Charlotte pulled the whole "I dedicate it to my father" rubbish.
But Nattie is honestly worse.

Top Bottom