• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

pSLJ33Y.gif

Shauni

It's actually not that hard, but that's how they like to book these matches

It's actually very hard, and always has been. It takes a lot of working and planning to have a triple threat with all three men active simultaneously. Even the best triple threats still have periods were one man will be 'out' in some capacity.

That was a good match with the ending I think we all expected. AJ needs that belt off of him so he can move on to the WWE Championship scene, but having him eat the pin would have been a bad idea (and make no sense).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Match was completely fine, some people just want to shit on everything.

That was a good match with the ending I think we all expected. AJ needs that belt off of him so he can move on to the WWE Championship scene, but having him eat the pin would have been a bad idea (and make no sense).

Or this is just the beginning of a months long feud with AJ and Corbin. Which honestly is more likely.

I'm going back to my statement from earlier.

India tour starts on Tuesday, no way Jinder drops the belt two days before they go.

India tour isn't until December. Jinder is just doing some media this week. But either way he's likely not losing.

Foggy

It's actually very hard, and always has been. It takes a lot of working and planning to have a triple threat with all three men active simultaneously. Even the best triple threats still have periods were one man will be 'out' in some capacity.

It happens all the time, it genuinely isn't hard. Companies and wrestlers manage to do it all the time and they manage to do it without guys taking naps outside the ring.

Raw64life

Match was good, but as soon as Tye was added to the match I figured that's what was gonna happen. Now this feud can continue for X more months. Yay.

ugh we're gonna have to see ziggler either have a shitty new entrance, mock an old entrance, do roode's entrance or make his usual shitty entrance for the sake of being all lol i'm not gonna do anything new

Match was completely fine, some people just want to shit on everything.

Yeah? Did you take a consensus?

Pacing was slow, rehearsed spots, third act was a standard close pin fall shinanigans. Corbin is awful and was protected here to look better than he has any right to look. I have no idea why Tye was even in this match

Top Bottom