• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

Lol this show has been so bad that I can't even tolerate Corbin winning.

I was cool with it but this show has had a shit finish for every match that Corbin winning would just be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

So really funny story for those who haven't heard it. Remember that super hype Dolph cash-in?

One of the writers that was there during that time said in an interview that Vince said at the time that they were just doing it for an exciting moment after WM. He specifically said to the writers "we are not pushing Dolph".

Dolph is such a joke. lol

Remember how Smackdown was really good for a while? Then it turned into a show where it was booked around people hating people because they weren't American or because they were women and nobody ever had good match? Like, what the fuck happened?

Remember how Smackdown was really good for a while then it turned into a show where it was booked around people hating people because they weren't American or because they were women and nobody ever had good match? Like, what the fuck happened?

Smackdown went downhill going into the Mania build.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
giphy.gif

So really funny story for those who haven't heard it. Remember that super hype Dolph cash-in?

One of the writers that was there during that time said in an interview that Vince said at the time that they were just doing it for an exciting moment after WM. He specifically said to the writers "we are not pushing Dolph".

Dolph is such a joke. lol

Dolph was over at that time, Vince not riding it is the least shocking thing ever

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Lol this show has been so bad that I can't even tolerate Corbin winning.

I was cool with it but this show has had a shit finish for every match that Corbin winning would just be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

But you know the odds of Corbin winning are super high. Its like saying, well if the sun rises tomorrow, thats it, officially worst day ever.

When Corbin or Dolph win, I'll make my verdict official. Right now it's merely a prediction:

Once spent $5 on December to Dismember: the DVD. This would be the worst PPV since, and would be bottom 5 all time

So basically gonna quote myself with "is" replacing "would be"

Top Bottom