• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula

or you could not post in the thread or read it as the damn thing is happening

this is like reading the GoT thread as an episode is airing

holy shit

First time I've seen someone post these kind of things and I've been in a number of PPV threads.

I don't expect spoilers for wrestling matched that are like an hour away. I get the risk of a match being spoiled because I'm a few minutes behind but that's a risk I take, which is why I tend not to refresh so often.

Dat hostility.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Makes zero sense, what you just said.
Unless I'm following this wrong, people are upset that the match results are somehow being spoiled??

Why are people in the thread not watching the event, but reading the posts and complaining about being spoiled?

People in WWE that know what is going to happen probably bet with inside knowledge and move the odds at the last minute.

Usually they are on other better sites (like Paddy Power) - not this time. Also the betting went live on Friday I think and all that changed was the other wrestlers odds lengthing (Ambrose was 8/1 on Friday, before the event he was 20/1)

v0yce

Unless I'm following this wrong, people are upset that the match results are somehow being spoiled??

Why are people in the thread not watching the event, but reading the posts and complaining about being spoiled?

I am watching the match. What are you talking about?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Usually they are on other better sites (like Paddy Power) - not this time. Also the betting went live on Friday I think and all that changed was the other wrestlers odds lengthing (Ambrose was 8/1 on Friday, before the event he was 20/1)

Did Paddy Power take bets on this PPV? I checked earlier and they weren't there.

I wonder if there was a leak they were alerted to so they pulled the bets.

Azuran

Banned
I find it amazing when I read things like this then see people masturbate over scrubs like Cesaro and Ambrose.

Calling Axel a scrub is an insult to real scrubs like those :/

I propose we should all use the term "Axel" when speaking with someone that's lower and worse than a jobber. "lol *insert generic wrestler here*. He's such an axel"

Sex

Banned
Did Paddy Power take bets on this PPV? I checked earlier and they weren't there.

I wonder if there was a leak they were alerted to so they pulled the bets.

It was here earlier but I had to search for them, rather than a wrestling section being there. This was like, yesterday

Lunchbox

Banned
lol all of vinces cronies would just put money on the winner to get a few bucks

they dont care enough to make swerves out of betting odds

Someone posted betting odds from Sky, which seeming sadly accurate. They were posting real time as events on the PPV happened. Most in here are actually watching the PPV.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Perfect Plex is a horrid finisher. He should do something else, like maybe the STFU or the fameasser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom