• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

What exactly is your complaint? Ambrose is not a compelling speaker because...he has great promos?

I don't have a complaint. People are shitting on Axel for the exact same reasons I can shit on the other two. People seem to turn the other way for whatever reason.

Ithil

I don't have a complaint. People are shitting on Axel for the exact same reasons I can shit on the other two. People seem to turn the other way for whatever reason.

Axel has had several live promos in the last month, Ambrose has had several backstage promos. Not really the same.

krae_man

We get it you hate everyone with lackluster mic skills equally regardless of difference in their wrestling skills. You're still wrong.

charsace

You're answering your own question. Stop pretending that he has.

The only person that consistently cuts better promos than Dean Ambrose is CM Punk.

Axel is one of the best Wrestlers in the WWE. Miz just makes everyone look mediocre similar to what Cena does to people in his matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom