• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecurbj

Can someone please lose to the Perfectplex for once. Jesus. Mr. Perfect would actually weaken the persons leg to prevent the individual from kicking out. Axel should do the same also.

It's nice to see a midcard heel shoved in a faces submission finisher and not tapping out within like 5 seconds, or maybe that's just because it's Miz's figure four.

lol all of vinces cronies would just put money on the winner to get a few bucks

they dont care enough to make swerves out of betting odds

Back at Elimination Chamber I won about £140 as they had ridiculously good odds of The Shield beating Cena and Friends. They seemed to have smartened up now.

charsace

The best thing the WWE could do is have Cena lose clean to Henry and then have Henry brutally attack him at the end of the match. Then they can build up to a street fight rematch where Cena wins a hard fought battle only to lose the belt to the MITB winner. Then Cena can feud with that guy.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
lol all of vinces cronies would just put money on the winner to get a few bucks

they dont care enough to make swerves out of betting odds
If someone put a large amount of money on one guy the betting would probably be immediately closed.

I don't imagine there are that many people betting on WWE so it's easy to spot irregularities.

v0yce

Okay, well I'm confused, how are the matches being spoiled for you, the betting website?

The original post that had those odds where spoiler marked for a reason. Then the first match goes how the (spoiler marked) post says and a bunch of unmarked post follow up mentioning the winners from latter matches shown from the odds sheet.

Lunchbox

Banned
The original post that had those odds where spoiler marked for a reason. Then the first match goes how the (spoiler marked) post says and a bunch of unmarked post follow up mentioning the winners from latter matches shown from the odds sheet.

this is a live event

You cant be "spoiled" on a live event. get a grip weirdos

ecurbj

Yay! SummerSlam falls on the day just before my birthday. I hope its epic and the theme song sounds pretty cool.

AJ. Here we go.

Reach for the stars
First you got to have a vision
Reach for the highest
If you could see it, you could be it
And I know you can get there
One day yea yea, one day yea yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom