• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still bad on the mic and garbage in the ring

I don't give a damn about any of that. When he hugged Vickie after she was humiliated by her childish bosses I bonded with him empathetically. How can I connect that way with somebody like Daniel Bryan who's constantly pulling heel antics like screwing his best friend Kane and attack dudes after their matches?

I can believe I paid $45 for this.

STFU. You got to see Dean Ambrose do an homage to the Terry Funk Ladder Spot. In Philly.

That's like complaining that you bought a Château de St.-Cosme Gigondas 2010 for $40 and you don't have the taste to appreciate it over a bottle of Thunderbird. It's not the wine's fault.

Mengetsu

wtzgU.gif

Ithil

Just remember, 115 pound, 5'2 heel AJ Lee beat her much larger opponent clean via submission. Ryback the mastodon needed a rollup to beat a man half his size.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
See.. this type of shit is why I hate the WWE. I didn't give a fuck about this match at first and then it started to get good... and then they end it like that.

ugh

strobogo

Banned
Fucking lol at Ryback winning with the Diva Special OUTTA NOWHERE. He's a big monster heel. He didn't even hook the tights or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom