• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!
Lets Go Sheamus!

Ithil

Gotta pander to that Latin market. (Does anyone know where to find the figures for the world markets for the past few years to see if this is really the reason they keep pushing him? There should be some data on this somewhere.)

Maybe they should push that guy that was a national megastar in Mexico. Nah, that'd be silly.

charsace

WWE needs to figure out what to do with Del Rio because he puts on great matches. They should let him finish matches with more than one submission and just push him as a heel.

Del Rio is never going to happen, not as a face, not as a heel. Just give it to Ziggler, and have Ziggler move on to a new feud.

I feel like i've been edging towards this thought for years now, at this point i'm just about ready to fully back this statement, all the title runs, main event matches and big match wins (rumble, mitb) just haven't amounted to anything, the fans just don't really care about the guy face or heel.
It's odd as well since his matches tend to always be solid enough yet even I can't give a damn about Del Rio.

I feel like i've been edging towards this thought for years now, at this point i'm just about ready to fully back this statement, all the title runs, main event matches and big match wins (rumble, mitb) just haven't amounted to anything, the fans just don't really care about the guy face or heel.
It's odd as well since his matches tend to always be solid enough yet even I can't give a damn about Del Rio.

Del Rio is boring. The biggest thing he had going for him were the cars and they took them away from him. He has solid matches, but those are unspectacular too. He's just Mr. Bland.

Forgive me guys. I need a favor. Can someone link the Ziggler Crotch shot gif for me? My friends don't believe me when I tell them wrestlers some times get stiff during matches for no good reason

Del Rio is boring. The biggest thing he had going for him were the cars and they took them away from him. He has solid matches, but those are unspectacular too. He's just Mr. Bland.

Close, the best thing he had was his announcer, the cars are a close second, neither are here tonight leading to the pinnacle of Del Blando.

charsace

ADR is easily one of the best wrestlers in the world right now. If he was wrestling on the indies/Japan people would be marking for him. The problem is that in all the time he's been in WWE his gimmick hasn't really been developed. They need to make him into a heel version of Shamrock who goes into matches looking to choke guys out or break bones. Make him an aggressive submission focused heel and he would be better. I would say put a mask on him, but its too late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom