• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlhbk

STFU. You got to see Dean Ambrose do an homage to the Terry Funk Ladder Spot. In Philly.

That's like complaining that you bought a Château de St.-Cosme Gigondas 2010 for $40 and you don't have the taste to appreciate it over a bottle of Thunderbird. It's not the wine's fault.

Quit drinking the kool aid. This event like most of the WWEs events of the last 2 years is boring and predictable so far. The reaction from the crowd reaction should tell you all you need to know.

gurudyne

Roll-Up Ryback's new finisher.

Mr. Roll Up?

images

krae_man

How can anyone remember what never was?

Yeah he was a monster babyface until he turned heel to get fed to Cena.

Actually he was a monster face until they booked him in a series of matches he creatively couldn't win because of the stupid corner the booked him into.

somedevil

Quit drinking the kool aid. This event like most of the WWEs events of the last 2 years is boring and predictable so far. The reaction from the crowd reaction should tell you all you need to know.

You mean those this awesome chants for two matches? God, predictable is fine sometimes because I've gotten sick of the Russo swerves.

Yeah he was a monster babyface until he turned heel to get fed to Cena.

Actually he was a monster face until they booked him in a series of matches he creatively couldn't win because of the stupid corner the booked him into.

Yeah, he should have gone after the big gold belt instead of the WWE championship. That storyline was locked in (however unfortunate it was)

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
"Work on their characters"

Come on trips I paid for this show at least pretend its real.
lol I kinda agree.

It's weird though, I feel like pretending it isn't staged is pretty ridiculous, but also not even trying to pretend that it's staged is just as ridiculous. I don't know.. it's like they really can't win either way so fuck it.

wtf Ziggles is a face now??? I don't know how I feel about this...

Ithil

Del Rio is never going to happen, not as a face, not as a heel. Just give it to Ziggler, and have Ziggler move on to a new feud.

gurudyne

Del Rio is never going to happen, not as a face, not as a heel. Just give it to Ziggler, and have Ziggler move on to a new feud.

Gotta pander to that Latin market. (Does anyone know where to find the figures for the world markets for the past few years to see if this is really the reason they keep pushing him? There should be some data on this somewhere.)

ok, can someone give me a reason that makes sense or is relevant to the question I just fucking asked?

Because E said so. If they went by logic, the entire card would be flipped right now because heels are the only ones you can sympathize with and face turns mean becoming a hypocrite and a dick. Come on man, you know this stuff.

In kayfabe, it's because he did it all for himself and honestly, repeatedly and egregiously kicking a recently concussed man in the head is pretty bad even by WWE face standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom