• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But Bliss is attractive and makes silly faces she must be the greatest wrestler in the history of the universe.

Seems like a silly complaint seconds after she finished her best match she's ever done. She's Bret Hart compared to, say, Nia Jax.

Beefy

On this episode of betting odds are not spoilers:

Match was better than I expected, Bliss kept the botching to a minimum. Still not a fan of making bad women's wrestlers champions during a "women's revolution".

They are on the UK betting sites. Every match has been correct with odds so far.

GunBR

People always complain before the show, but this is a really fun PPV so far
Can wait for all the carny shit now

Majukun

am i the only one totally disinterested in the orton/ wyatt feud?

they look like two children fantasy fighting

Well I hope Cesaro and sheamus become absolutely ruthless. Im talking insane beatdowns, new theme, team name, etc

Im just salty Cesaro never got a huge spotlight. His moveset was over af and I still think he deserved to be holding a singles title.

I really do love the team though. They deserve to be a legit team

Anth0ny

C-mQNgGXUAAa2n8.jpg

Ithil

In this Treehouse of Horrors match we will be going through three tales of terror.

First, a Randy Orton video package. Second, a Randy Orton promo. Third, a Randy Orton entrance.

ghostmind

Would never have imagined that the character that debuted with the pixie fairy gimmick would become the first to hold then Women's Smackdown and RAW belts, but Alexa put the hard time in developing her character and embracing the heel persona, not to mention her physical ability.

Match was better than I expected, Bliss kept the botching to a minimum. Still not a fan of making bad women's wrestlers champions during a "women's revolution".

Women's revolution also includes top notch talkers and Bliss is obe of the best female talkers the WWE has ever had.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This isn't even for the title, so Bray is going to get his meaningless win back

Bubba T

In this Treehouse of Horrors match we will be going through three tales of terror.

First, a Randy Orton video package. Second, a Randy Orton promo. Third, a Randy Orton entrance.

Fourth, a Randy Orton match.

About to count all the rest holds.

Kusagari

Alexa has progressed incredibly well since her debut. She still isn't on the level of the horsewomen but I don't know what's worth complaining about when it comes to her.

norm9

Well I hope Cesaro and sheamus become absolutely ruthless. Im talking insane beatdowns, new theme, team name, etc

Im just salty Cesaro never got a huge spotlight. His moveset was over af and I still think he deserved to be holding a singles title.

I really do love the team though. They deserve to be a legit team

Natalya's husband was cesaro's tag partner before getting injured for life, springing forth the first cesaro push

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
maxresdefault.jpg

This is the best still image in wrestling history

Tagyhag

Oh my god the spoilers are all true.

This is going to be so fucking stupid.

And not fun stupid like BROKEN Hardyz, but sad stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom