• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupin23rd

Since this is not for the title, then they're probably going to throw Bray win to make him seem like a legit threat. Lame.

Bray will win.
Orton will be legit shook afterwards and lose to Jinder.
Rusev will come back and take the title from Jinder.

Finally Rusev becomes the champion we all deserve.

Bronx-Man

Banned

C-mQNgGXUAAa2n8.jpg
Huh, I thought guys with Legends contracts couldn't do stuff like this.

But hey, at least one company knows how to book Sting right 🙃

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Women's revolution also includes top notch talkers and Bliss is obe of the best female talkers the WWE has ever had.

I don't get why people are surprised that a fake sport lets people win for reasons other than legitimate skill at fake sports.

EDIT OH GOD INJECT THE CARNY INTO MY VEINS

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm already dying and it's just a blue house.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
this is already amazing

UberTag

People always complain before the show, but this is a really fun PPV so far
Can wait for all the carny shit now
The booking for this show was atrocious. People were right to be apathetic.
The matches tonight have more than delivered. But that's the one thing the WWE has largely not managed to screw up yet.
The tight pacing is also a breath of fresh air compared to the annual snore that is WrestleMania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LMAO Randy is wearing pants but no shirt

First time ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom