• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
6Hx703l.jpg

4JmZzQH.jpg

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE Universal Championship

GySuP5J.jpg

Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte Flair in a 30-minute Iron (wo)Man Match for the Raw Women's Champtionship

NsFJyHq.jpg

Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho

wFfajFm.jpg

Rich Swann (c) vs. TJ Perkins vs. The Brian Kendrick in a Triple Threat match for the Cruiserweight Championship

xasHcA9.jpg

Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman where Sami has to last 10 minutes without being murdered by Strowman

NFAtEgC.jpg

The New Day vs. Sheamus and Cesaro for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

jzI0qZ1.jpg

Big Cass vs. Rusev to defend the honor of a battered Enzo and a harassed Lana

First live PPV for me. Hoping the crowd doesn't suck in case the show sucks, but he'll, should be fun.

Already met the New Day today though, so it's a win regardless

norm9

Nice knowing ya, Owens.

I haven't been following raw, but this is a good card the whole way through. How is wwe gonna screw it up?

Did they ever explain why Trips handed Owens the belt?

And what's the point of Reigns having the us title and getting another shot
besides for Vince's sexual pleasure

Did they ever explain why Trips handed Owens the belt?

And what's the point of Reigns having the us title and getting another shot
besides for Vince's sexual pleasure
He did it because he wanted anyone but Seth winning it given Seth kept losing the title shots he and Stephanie handed his way. So he won just to set up HHH vs Rollins for Mania because Seth is outraged at this and wants to fight HHH.

He did it because he wanted anyone but Seth winning it given Seth kept losing the title shots he and Stephanie handed his way. So he won just to set up HHH vs Rollins for Mania because Seth is outraged at this and wants to fight HHH.

Man I missed that completely. I was kinda hoping for a grander conspiracy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wrestlemania season coming up marks, cant have no indie fat guy holding the belt. That guy on Smackdown with the lady hair and name (AJ? wasnt that CM Punk's girlfriend?) is next on the chopping block, dont you worry.

#bestforbusiness

cordy

Banned
Hope yall ready for The Big Dawg to hoist both belts on his Raw Brand-size shoulders. He's gonna send that fatboi back to where he belongs.

fhqwhgads

This has the potential to be an absolute disaster of a PPV if they go for the predictable route. If there's even one 4 star match I'll be surprised.

Then again TLC turned out better than expected, so fingers crossed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have totally forgotten what Jericho and Rollins are feuding over
Rollins is mad at Triple H, so he's mad at Kevin Owens, but he lost all of his title shots against Owens and can't fight him anymore. So he's mad at Jericho by extension.

I want Charlotte to win because they have made too much of a fuss over this streak of hers for Sasha to casually beat it.

Also I have this feeling we'll all be begging for the two to fight again when Nia Jax comes out to challenge Sasha tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom