• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

That was an awesome finish to a good match...but still fuck this. lol

Great match. I'm glad New Day don't have the belts anymore, they're way above them at this point.

The problem is I don't see them doing any more with them beyond the Tag division. By all logic, The New Day are over enough to justify challenging for the US, IC, World, whatever titles. But this is WWE, where logic doesn't alway win.

Fox318

Great to see Cesaro with some gold!

AuayFX2.gif

I liked the match but the booking for the company is so fucking petty. They won everything. They shouldn't need to book matches around making Sting look shit or beating Demolitions record.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That was an awesome finish to a good match...but still fuck this. lol

The problem is I don't see them doing any more with them beyond the Tag division. By all logic, The New Day are over enough to justify challenging for the US, IC, World, whatever titles. But this is WWE, where logic doesn't alway win.

I would definitely treat them as a stable and not a tag team. Versatility is key, but like you said, logic, WWE ain't about that life.

This has the potential to be the first genuinely good RAW PPV in a while. Fingers crossed. That was an excellent opening match with the right finish.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Thank god, so freaking sick of The New Day's never changing shtick. Here's hoping they change things up somehow in response to the loss, but of course they won't.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What kind of stipulation is that? >_>

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Chris Jericho has been amazing these last few weeks, this complicated partnership with KO is the mot fun thing they have going now without a doubt.

I don't know what I want from this match. I love Sami and want to see him get legit opportunities, but I don't see how this'll lead to anything one way or the other.

As far as ND goes, a smart WWE would push them as a faction to singles gold. They're all over enough and talented enough for it, but I don't that'll happen.

"I am worth 1,000 Eva Maries"

Sami himself confirmed he's garbage.

Calling it: Sami tries to pin Braun but the time runs out before he can get the 3 count.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol at the cult redneck wyatt with a supetman tattoo, what a nerd :3

(I know hes not a wyatt anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom