• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

Im excited for the Sami Zayn match and the Womens match. I feel like Seth and Jericho could be a good one, but it also has the chance of being super stale.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They are Fruit Stripe Gum

ngower

Still don't get how people can boo/hate the New Day. Rooting for Cesaro/Sheamus here because Cesaro is my lord and savior, but I'm happy with either winning.

Still don't get how people can boo/hate the New Day. Rooting for Cesaro/Sheamus here because Cesaro is my lord and savior, but I'm happy with either winning.

A lot of people have pretty much just grown tired of New Day. It has been the same stuff for a long while now.

Cesaro and Kofi work so well together.

I still like New Day a LOT, but with the way all their rivalries have been booked, it feels like there's nobody out there that could ever beat them thanks to the whole record thing.

I'm excited to see new stuff with them now that we don't gotta worry about the fact that they couldn't realistically lose a single match.

Fox318

f5Db9o6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom