• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Those updated betting odds. SMH

ReiGun

Even though I cringe at all the part timers normally, I really hope Kurt does participate in the Rumble so I can mark the fuck out like it's 2000 again.

I'm fine with Kurt coming in cause you know he's not going to win. I'm here for him to come in, give Rusev the Angle Slam, put someone in the ankle lock, and roll out while we all chant "You Suck!"

GunBR

Man, with the potential roster for the Rumble, this could legit be great.

Guys, I want this to be great. =(

Edit: Shawn was both before my time and after my time (I was in for a few years during the Attitude Era), but I always enjoyed watching his older matches while he was out.
Just gonna quote this:

Cena wins WWE Title
Reigns wins Universal Title
Orton and Strowman end up in a Royal Rumble '94 finish
Mania main events are Cena/Orton and Reigns/Strowman

krae_man

Yes WWE include Howard Finkle in the promo reminding us how terrible all your announcers have been since. Pick someone with a voice, not someone who is pretty already.

styl3s

Imagine a fantasy scenario where nakamura, joe, wyatt and kenny are the last 4. Is it possible to mark out too much?
Bva7MWU.png
Anything can happen.

They keep bringing up Brock, Goldberg, Braun, and Taker. And while I want Braun to be successful in the future, any four of those winning is a bad direction for the WWE.

kirblar

They keep bringing up Brock, Goldberg, Braun, and Taker. And while I want Braun to be successful in the future, any four of those winning is a bad direction for the WWE.
They keep bringing those 4 up because none of those 4 is winning.

Standard psychology, just like the way some of the false finishes get called by Cole give away the actual outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom