• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaX06

Friends, I have returned for my annual Royal Rumble-to-WM "Give the WWE one more chance to reel me in" viewing period.

I haven't watched hardly any WWE in a while but the Rumble looks fun.

Any chance any of these show up?

Angle
Joe
Nakamura
Balor

If it's a waste of hype I won't bother looking for these dudes.

Joe, Nakamura, and Balor for sure. Not sure about Angle!

ReiGun

Nia is too fine and clearly too nice to play a convincing monster. Her in-ring skills are probably a lost cause, but they could at least fix her character.

That confirmed Seth is interfering in the Rumble.

Heath was so over right after the draft, too. Seems like such a waste for them to waste his free agent angle on a meaningless tag title reign with Rhyno.

They put so much work into him too. Man got vignettes, they hired people to play his family, he got new merch, new entrance graphics.

And then they just stopped all that. And they sank the whole tag division on SD because they couldn't get American Alpha over in the same way. Pretty damn bizarre the way all that played out.

Pikma

Banned
I expected HHH to admit he was wrong about Seth being "The Man" on that promo but he never did lol

I forgot The Game is never wrong

Tom Nook

Did someone do Rumble numbers for everyone?

We had a total of 34 entrants into the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery. I used a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 30 for each of the first group of 30. I made sure there was no overlap. I then went and did a random number between 1 and 30 for each of the overflow participants. Some numbers are assigned to two people...that's just how it goes.

I've found in the past this can add extra enjoyment to the Rumble as you find yourself rooting for someone you never thought you would before.

Root for whoever comes out at your number to win and enjoy the Rumble!

2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery Entrants:

1. newdayrocks
2. Brian_FETO
3. FlammableD
4. Serpentine
5. Tall4Life
6. PartTimeWarrior
7. Tom Nook
8. Biggest-Geek-Ever
9. BewareTheBatsie
10. Linkified
11. Browny
12. ANuclearError
13. sf2fanatic
14. Pikma
15. esmith08734
16. Angry Grimace
17. Ithil
18. deli2000
19. Caderfix
20. funkystudent
21. RBH
22. HazySaiyan
23. UberTag
24. Sir_Crocodile
25. Kaladin
26. Ryo Hazuki
27. Menome
28. OwensIsNow
29. korly
30. Zach

Overflow Picks:

8. Bronx-Man
13. joker3782
25. Lemmy Caution
29. Bluekaveli

Wagram

Sasha did some great selling in that match. Shame she was relegated to a shitty pre-show squash though. Nia's never going to be anything with the audience.

We'll definitely see Joe debut. So it'll be a worthy Rumble.

Its pretty cool they debut hot stars at the rumble. AJ was great and Joe can be too

Wait, they'd actually book that (the spoiler)??

Isn't
Roman
still a joke? How would that match work without him being heel?

Vince is so desperate to get his man crush Roman over he will try anything. Yet I'm shocked that even Vince would be delusional enough to believe that having Roman retire Taker at Mania would be a good strategy to get him over.

ReiGun

I can see Sami coming in at 1 or 2 and lasting till the final four. He won't win, but that seems like the kind of thing they'd do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom