• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Lol, dream on. He is one of the guys who will be destroyed by the part-timers.

The part timers are gonna destroy everyone. At least one of the current guys has to look good, though.

I know that one guy will be Braun or Ambrose, but let me have this.

After that Cena/Styles promo, I consider that WWE universal championship worthless. Never understood why they need two titles.

They need it for house shows. So each brand can have a world title match to fill non-tv taping arenas. That way it doesn't burn out the one guy who would have to work both brands house show circuit.

GunBR

The part timers are gonna destroy everyone. At least one of the current guys has to look good, though.

I'm pretty sure that
Braun
gonna have over 10 eliminations

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace

Hey im right there with you in wanting Sami to be recognized by Vince, I just dont see it happening. Lets hope though!

Marvel

could never
Gonna get some sleep and watch the rumble tomorrow morning. Just finished Takeover haven't seen NXT in a few months LOVING what Roode is doing. Also Authors of Pain are fucking rad.

Man, with the potential roster for the Rumble, this could legit be great.

Guys, I want this to be great. =(

Edit: Shawn was both before my time and after my time (I was in for a few years during the Attitude Era), but I always enjoyed watching his older matches while he was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom