• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pfft. People said the same thing bout Hogan. His heel turn was EPIC and made people actually cry with true hate back when it happened.

Cena could do it no doubt.

It helps that Hulk Hogan is a genuine selfish asshole and people were already booing him because of this before he turned heel

everyone knows Cena is a legit nice guy

Spotfest but it was good and a fun watch. Not mad about the ending, would have meant more at Mania though.

SD Live was built around AJ. Still sucks its like 'Mania Season yo, drop the title to the dude who'll be here for 6 months this year then you can have it back when he leaves.'

Cena wrecked AJ both verbally and physically the last two Smackdowns.

AJ got one upped 3x in a row. And the commentary is just laying it on thick.

Im going to cry if AJ/Shane is real
😭

Yall hate Shane McMahon now?

He isn't the greatest wrestler but shit, he doesn't give a solitary fuck in the ring. With that kind of mentality and with AJ, that could be a surprise MOTY.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I wish they would save the rematch for WM. But they won't.

That was better than Omega and Okada to me.

It was not even close imo. And i had never seen either Omega or Okada before that match, meaning i had to investment in the storylines like here. That says something about how good that match was.

Ithil

4ae4360367953be36d5638c6600a52ca_crop_north.jpg

lol

fXdgULz.jpg

If the rumble doesn't shit the bed (sadly a big if), this is going to be one of the best PPVs WWE has put on in years. Both world title matches were really damn good.

The build was terrible for a Cena win.

Like it really terrible.

Match was great but it was basically Cena saying everyone new sucks. I'm number one contender and I'm going to beat some guy from Atlanta for the title...

And then he does... cool.

Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, etc. didn't act like he's going to lose.

In kayfabe, John Cena is the best. He doesn't expect to lose. And he doesn't. Becuase he's John Cena. And his opponents aren't.

Majukun

the sad thing is,it was really predictable...Cena had the last word almost every time against AJ since he came back,he no sold several defeats and mae AJ look like a chump...in the end,you never take a win from John Cena,it's always just a loan.

yuraya

How exactly is an AJ vs Shane even gonna be set up? Its gonna be so dumb and boring if they go with that. Would much rather see Cena vs AJ again.

Vestal

That was a really good match but man does aj come off as a complete jabroni

And now he gets Shane at mania. Great

Umm what?

AJ kicked out of 2 AAs, 1 of them of the 2nd rope. NO ONE has ever done that.

From a Marks point of view he still looks like a million bucks.

ReiGun

The build was terrible for a Cena win.

Like it really terrible.

Match was great but it was basically Cena coming back and on day one saying everyone new sucks. I'm number one contender and I'm going to beat some guy from Atlanta for the title...

And then he does... cool.

Looking at the match on its own, it was fine. AJ looked really strong and it was clear it took everything Cena had.

But when you think about the lead up, and it how it involved Cena shitting on AJ and "The New Era" like you said....it was kinda trash. They could salvage it if Cena drops the belt at Mania to someone new.

UberTag

Time to build up the Triple H feud even though Rollins is "supposedly not in this match and barred from the arena".

How exactly is an AJ vs Shane even gonna be set up? Its gonna be so dumb and boring if they go with that. Would much rather see Cena vs AJ again.

Shane already pissed AJ off by telling him he'll be in the Chamber. AJ gets screwed over there somehow, gets more pissed at Shane and there ya' go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom