• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Smart move to hide the make a wish kid in the crowd.

Couleurs

So much for the heel turn lol

o9TufRW.gif

Tom Nook

Royal Rumble Time!

Let's go number 7.

We had a total of 34 entrants into the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery. I used a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 30 for each of the first group of 30. I made sure there was no overlap. I then went and did a random number between 1 and 30 for each of the overflow participants. Some numbers are assigned to two people...that's just how it goes.

I've found in the past this can add extra enjoyment to the Rumble as you find yourself rooting for someone you never thought you would before.

Root for whoever comes out at your number to win and enjoy the Rumble!

2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery Entrants:

1. newdayrocks
2. Brian_FETO
3. FlammableD
4. Serpentine
5. Tall4Life
6. PartTimeWarrior
7. Tom Nook
8. Biggest-Geek-Ever
9. BewareTheBatsie
10. Linkified
11. Browny
12. ANuclearError
13. sf2fanatic
14. Pikma
15. esmith08734
16. Angry Grimace
17. Ithil
18. deli2000
19. Caderfix
20. funkystudent
21. RBH
22. HazySaiyan
23. UberTag
24. Sir_Crocodile
25. Kaladin
26. Ryo Hazuki
27. Menome
28. OwensIsNow
29. korly
30. Zach

Overflow Picks:

8. Bronx-Man
13. joker3782
25. Lemmy Caution
29. Bluekaveli

The whole Cena comes back after months and gets the belt thing just doesn't really sit well to be honest, especially with all the guys on Smackdown shouldering the load to make the show so successful.

The build was terrible for a Cena win.

Like it really terrible.

Match was great but it was basically Cena coming back and on day one saying everyone new sucks. I'm number one contender and I'm going to beat some guy from Atlanta for the title...

And then he does... cool.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Match was great, and the ending is fine, the problem is that as usual these "indie guys" work their asses off all year but Wrestlemnia comes knocking and its time for the old timers and most insulting, part timers.

This should have been the ending of a Wrestlemania match, not a rumble match.

And its even worse because the rumours are AJ is going to feud with Shane of all people for WM for a meaningless Mania match. Like who asked for that?

And dont worry KO will drop his title before Mania too.

Foffy

Banned
See, if Cena performed like that all the goddamn time, I wouldn't care about him winning.

Have him booked where one can even entertain his loss. I thought AJ was going to win. :p

TheFuzz

I mean... you guys who hate Cena... I get it.... but if he's gonna tie Flair, there's no better way to do it. They both looked like 10 million bucks.

Chopper

Great match. And as a long-time Cena cynic, I could not be happier for the guy. The ending was legit, both guys looked great, and Cena is classy as fuck. Congratulations to one of the greatest of all time.

njean777

The whole Cena comes back after months and gets the belt thing just doesn't really sit well to be honest, especially with all the guys on Smackdown shouldering the load to make the show so successful.

Fucking right? I loved the match but fuck cena. He says he gets nothing given to him? You just fucking did you fucking prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom