• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's why fire matches are no fun when the participants have regard for their well-being. Flames looked cool though.

iG9A6oXPU21iQ.gif

Snaku

Banned
Why would Bryan sit in the back and let that happen to his friend?

Edit: Crowd popped thinking it was Taker lol.

Ilive1up

hahaha. use the part of the stairs where there aren't any stairs so it doesn't do anything.

man. i'm pissed at how shitty this went.

Wyatt came across a bit sloppy in that match, probably not the best idea to make one of his earlier outings with this character work within the limitations of the match type as well as a very heated ring.
Basically i'm saying he looked kind of lame.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wyatt came across a bit sloppy in that match, probably not the best idea to make one of his earlier outings with this character work within the limitations of the match type as well as a very heated ring.
Basically i'm saying he looked kind of lame.

He looked kinda husky out there.

What an awful stair spot, just terrible.
Wyatt's finisher didn't come off impactful, either. Prob because of Kane's size but still they should've practiced it more

Maddocks

That would have been a perfect time for the SHIELD to show up and "stop" the injustice of having it 3 on 1. But I guess we cant have nice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom