• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great effin' match and makes sense for Brock to win, possibly getting another Bork/Punk II match. And after seeing this one, I would love to see another in 2014.

Maddocks

god, what a great match. Like legit great. Usually brock just phones it in like he did for cena, but tonight he was great and punk was great.

BROCK WINS

7GjxGQa.gif

strobogo

Banned
Jesus Christ. That match was EXACTLY what I hoped for. BETTER than what I hoped for. Fucking excellent. Punk sitting on top of WWE with the top two MOTYC. I hope D-Bryne brings it hard.

krae_man

LOL that angle of Heyman breaking the pin makes it look like Brock kicked out anyway.

Suprised Brock got the win. If Lesnar is leaving what's the point?

Lesner is around till at least Wrestlemania XXX. My guess is he will wrestle Punk two more times with the last being at Mania.

Striker

I say it's a great match, but once again they involve Heyman strongly. What's with making Bork needing help? Dude is huge and more athletic than 95% of the roster.

Hell the only reason Eddie beat him is because he reversed the F5 to a DDT onto a belt, and Goldberg came out minute before spearing Lesnar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom